Monday, June 12, 2006

Rebellionaire

If you haven't checked out urbandictionary.com you should. I subscribed to their word of the day. It's usually good for a chuckle. Yesterday I gor this definition in my daily email.

Rebellionaire
Any person who makes his millions off of marketing rebellion or angst.
I'm guessing that all those Che Guevara T-shirt selling scumbags like Victor in Minneapolis and that Museum in England are just trying to become rebellionaires. Capitalists at heart. After all if they really believed in the bullshit they spout off all the time, they'd be living in Cuba or North Korea or China or Vietnam.

Oh and by the way when I was in Seattle last week, I was in a cab and drove by a guy standing on the corner that was not only wearing a T-Shirt with Che Guevara's ugly mug on it, but the dude was actually wearing a black beret with a red star on it himself. I wanted to tell the cabbie to stop so I could tell the guy what a loser he was. It's probably better that I didn't. I didn't want to spend my vacation in the pokey.

No comments: