Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Must be Dreaming: Libs Bash Chavez

With apologies to Henry for all the Chavez posts, but he provides so much material, I don't know where to begin. But as I got the wire reports this afternoon, I swear I must be dreaming. There are real headlines fellow infidels:
1. Pelosi Calls Chavez a "thug."
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez a "thug" for his remark that
Bush is like the devil.
"Hugo Chavez fancies himself a modern day Simon Bolivar but all he is an everyday thug," House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said at a news conference, referring to Chavez' comments in a U.N. General Assembly speech on Wednesday.
"Hugo Chavez abused the privilege that he had, speaking at the United Nations," said Pelosi, a frequent Bush critic. "He demeaned himself and he demeaned Venezuela."
Read the story here.
2. Charlie Rangel Blasts Chavez and Defends Bush:

RANGEL: AN ATTACK ON BUSH IS AN ATTACK ON ALL AMERICANS... 'You do not come into my country, my congressional district, and you do not condemn my president. If there is any criticism of President Bush, it should be restricted to Americans, whether they voted for him or not. I just want to make it abundantly clear to Hugo Chavez or any other president, do not come to the United States and think because we have problems with our president that any foreigner can come to our country and not think that Americans do not feel offended when you offend our
Chief of State'...
See the video
But of course, some things never change:

LOVERS DANNY AND HARRY WELCOME HUGO

Click Here for Harry

Click Here for Danny

No comments: