Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hugo on Horseback in NYC - Just Like Brokeback Mountain

We all saw that funny brokeback mountain video with Hugo and Fidel. Well, now it's a reality....no joke.



Hugo Chavez Coming to U.N. on 'Horseback'

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he would travel alone to the U.N. General Assembly in New York - on horseback if necessary - after slamming Washington for denying visas for his security and medical team.

"They denied visas for my security and my doctors. They don't want my advance party in New York," Chavez said on Thursday when arriving in communist Cuba for a summit of the Non-Aligned Movement of developing nations.

"I'm going even if I have to go alone, with Fidel . . . (and) on horseback," said Chavez.

This guy is getting crazier every day. Too much material for one to handle. Read the rest of the article here.


No comments: