Thursday, September 07, 2006

New pundit coming aboard

I never felt comfortable with the name of this blog. It pre-existed my joining. I don't consider myself a pundit but rather just an individual with a point of view. But at this point it's grown on me and besides our readers know the name and re-naming it would be a big pain in the ass.

All that said, I want to welcome another contributor aboard.

Mike Pancier who is also known as "Cigar Mike" or "Srcohiba" will be joining my blog partner Songuacassal and I in this endeavor. Mike is an attorney and an excellent photographer.

Mike's insights have been a staple of the comments sections both here and at Babalú. He also has an excellent photo blog that everyone should bookmark.

Welcome to punditry Mike!

6 comments:

AmandaDufau said...

Cool, now I get to read Mike in two places.

Welcome, Sr. Cohiba! =)

Robert said...

Welcome to the club Mike, and good pickup by Henry and Songua.

Look forward to reading your posts.

ziva said...

Took the words right out of my mouth Amanda. I'm looking forward to reading your posts Mike.

Srcohiba said...

it'll be fun. I be post more editorials here and keep my blog more photo based with some rants of couse

Songuacassal said...

OYE ASERE!!!!! Welcome aboard!!!!!

The Universal Spectator said...

You've come a long way from American Excess days, grasshopper.