Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Cuban-American Pundits Radio Hour



Tonight I'll be broadcasting my brand new Internet radio talk show at 8:00 PM EST. You can listen live, online or you can download a podcast of the show after it airs.

I have asked Professor Antonio de la Cova to join me tonight. de la Cova is a professor of Latin American Studies at Indiana University and the author of the forthcoming book entitled: The Moncada Attack: Birth of the Cuban Revolution.

Because I may be stuck at work until a somewhat late hour I may be forced to do the show from my car (I love technology). That means we won't be able to take calls.

Click this link for more info.

At the time of the show (8:00 PM eastern) a "play" button will apear on the page. Make sure to refresh the page at 8:00 PM to see the button.

2 comments:

John R. said...

Excellent story Henry! I suggest that if people can't listen to it live, then they should get the podcast from Itunes. Any news when De La Cova's book is coming out?

Alfredo said...

permission to post your replays of your radio talk show at El Cafe Cubano.

Viva Cuba Libre!